Welcome to McPolin Elementary School
2270 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
8:10 am - 3:05 pm
8:10 am - 12:30 pm
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
New Student Registration
Parent Teacher Conference Week
Monday Oct 3rd through Friday Oct. 7th.
To simplify conference scheduling, our parents can access their child’s teacher conference calendar online and directly schedule a convenient conference time.
Things to know:
• Parents can directly schedule conference times beginning Sept. 21st @ noon through Sept. 30th @ 4pm.
• Conferences last 30 mins.
• Be sure to write down your confirmation number - you will need this number to cancel or view your appointment.
We welcome you to come in and use one of our school computers to schedule a conference. Please take advantage of this opportunity to efficiently schedule your appointments. Remember the appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your McPolin Teachers
Click here to get started: www.canyoncreeksoftware.com/scheduler/ut/pcschools/index.cfm
New Student Registration
Welcome to Park City School District!
2016-2017 new student registration is now open. If you are new to Park City School District or were not an active student at the end of last school year, please complete the new student online registration by clicking on the link below. Your child must be 5 on or before September 01, 2016 before you can enroll them in Kindergarten. There are no exceptions to this as it is State law.
Once you have completed the online registration you need to bring the necessary documentation to your child’s school to complete process of registration.
New Student Registration 2016-2017
¡Bienvenido Park City School District!
2016-2017 registro escolar está abierto. Si eres nuevo a Park City School District o carecían de un alumno activo a finales del año pasado, por favor complete el registro en línea de estudiantes nuevos haciendo clic en el enlace de más abajo. Su hijo debe ser de 5 en o antes del 01 de septiembre de 2016 antes les puede inscribirse en el Kinder. No hay excepciones a esto ya que es ley del estado.
Una vez haya completado el registro en línea usted necesita traer la documentación necesaria para su hijo de escuela para completar el proceso de registro.
New Student Registration 2016-2017 - Spanish
Registration Information for the 2016-17 School Year
- On-line registration for “New” students is up and running. The “registration” link is available on the McPolin website.
- For “RETURNING” families, you will be receiving an e-mail prompt to “re-register” and to confirm, update, and make current your family and student information.
- The school secretary, Sara Simmons, can best manage ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION.
- ALL FAMILIES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING A COPY OF A UTILITY BILL, A RENTAL AGREEMENT, OR PURCHASE AGREEENT TO VERFIY RESIDENCY WITHIN THE MCPOLIN SCHOOL BOUNDARY – THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL PCSD STUDENTS/FAMILIES.
- The office will be open Mon-Fri.’s starting Thursday, August 4th, from 8:00am-3:00pm with a 12:00-1:00 closing for lunch. Hours will be adjusted once the school year starts and the students return.
MPES Parking Information
Drop off AM
No parking on the red curb at MPES.
Please have kids exit at curbside and depart immediately.
If you would like to walk your child to class, please park at Treasure Mountain and use the cross walk.
If you intend to exit your car, please park at Treasure Mountain. No idling or parking at curb. To avoid traffic congestion, please park at Treasure Mountain.
Please do not block the road.
Land Trust Plans
Who creates the School Improvement and Land Trust Plans? The School Community Council writes the plans and sets the schoolwide academic goals. Want to get involved? We're seeking school community council parent nominees for the 2014-2016 term. Questions, or need more information? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How will the school spend next year's Land Trust dollars? $3000, Kindergarten Boot Camp for 20 school-selected kindergartners to get ready for the school year. $3900, to employ a Science Kits Manager for 2nd - 5th graders. The students will be conducting inquiry-based science in the regular classroom. $20,100, for Spanish and English literacy interventions. We will employ staff to work with primary grade children who are struggling to read in English and/or Spanish.