Important Upcoming Dates
School Begins – August 20, 2019
Labor Day – September 2 (No School)
McPolin Weekly Office Updates
Click here for McPolin Weekly Update:
- Copy of original Birth Certificate (not hospital copy)
- Record of immunizations (must be current before entering kindergarten)
- Vision Screen (A vision screen is require by Utah State Law for all Kindergarten students)
- Proof of residency, i.e. utility bill, lease or purchase agreement (in one or both of the parent(s)/guardian’s name)
ALL ITEMS MUST BE UP TO DATE AND TURNED IN AT THE SAME TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR STUDENT’S REGISTRATION _____________________________________________________________________________________________
- Registro de vacunas (debe estar actualizadas antes de entrar a kínder)
- Exámen de visión
- Prueba de residencia, como facturas de servicios públicos, como el gas, electricidad o contrato de renta o contrato de compraventa.
TODOS LOS DOCUMENTOS DEBERÁN SER ACTUALIZADOS Y ENTREGADOS AL MISMO TIEMPO PARA COMPLETAR LA INSCRIPCIÓN DEL ESTUDIANTE
McPolin Food Policy
2018-19 New Student Registration
Online registration for students entering kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year is available. State law requires students to be age 5 by Sept. 1. New Student 2018-19 Online Registration • Start Here: • English • Spanish The registration process includes providing the school secretary with the following required documents: – Current immunizations – Vision screening for kindergarten students – Proof of residency is required every year – Guardianship papers – Name/address/phone/fax or school last attended – Copy of student’s birth certificate Registration is not complete until the above information is provided to the school. Once all information is received and you are living in the district, your student will be entered into our database/scheduling system.
Principals Welcome Message
MPES Parking Information
Drop off AM No parking on the red curb at MPES. Please have kids exit at curbside and depart immediately. If you would like to walk your child to class, please park at Treasure Mountain and use the cross walk. Pickup, PM If you intend to exit your car, please park at Treasure Mountain. No idling or parking at curb. To avoid traffic congestion, please park at Treasure Mountain. Please do not block the road.