McPolin is a Title I targeted school.
McPolin parents have the right to know their teachers’ professional qualifications.
For more information contact: Bob Edmiston at email@example.com
I want my child to achieve therefore I will:
• Make certain my child attends school regularly and on time.
• See that my child is well-rested and has breakfast each day
• Set aside a specific time and place for homework, assisting as necessary.
• Attend at least two conferences and communicate regularly with my child’s teacher to ensure his/her academic success.
• Support the school and staff in maintaining proper discipline.
• Read with my child and let him /her see me read regularly.
• Encourage positive attitudes toward school.
• Volunteer in my child’s classroom as appropriate.
• Review information and work sent home and respond as necessary.
It is important that I learn, therefore I will:
• Attend school regularly and on time.
• Complete assignments and homework.
• Bring homework and supplies to school each day.
• Work to the best of my ability.
• Work cooperatively with classmates, teachers, and staff.
• Respect myself, other people, and my school.
• Follow all school rules.
• Accept responsibility for my own actions.
It is important that my student achieve, therefore I will:
• Hold expectations high for all students, believing that all students can learn.
• Provide high-quality instruction in a supportive and non-threatening environment.
• Provide meaningful homework.
• Communicate regularly with my students and their families through conferences, notes, phone calls, etc.
• Provide opportunities for parents to assist in the classroom in meaningful ways and to observe classroom activities.
I support this compact therefore I will:
• Provide an equitable learning environment for all children.
• Encourage the staff to provide parents with information about the total school program.
• Encourage our staff to provide avenues for positive and meaningful parent involvement.
• Schedule annual parent-teacher conferences for parents of children to attend.
• Provide reasonable parent access to staff members.
• Provide a variety of opportunities for parents to volunteer in their child’s classroom.
• If needed and reasonable, provide parents opportunities to observe classroom activities.